Pioneer’s MVH-x175UI Digital Media Receiver was specifically created to give you direct control of your iPod/iPhone, Android support, and Pandora radio compatibility. The front-panel USB input allows you to connect your iPod® or iPhone®, then access your playlists with the Pioneer’s controls. When your iPhone’s connected, you’ll also enjoy control over your favorite Pandora® stations from the receiver. You can use the USB input to tap into the music stored on many Android devices while the front aux input handles just about any other audio source.
The short chassis MVH-x175UI offers 4 x 50W of pure, high-quality MOSFET power. The two RCA outputs at the back of the unit allow you to connect one or more extra subwoofers or amplifiers, if needed.
As a handy extra, your iPod or iPhone will charge while connected.
Media stored on selected Android Smartphone’s can be accessed via USB.
Pioneer’s potent MOSFET amplifier delivers plenty of sonic punch, and you can use the 5-band EQ to get your music sounding just right.
Mechless head unit – no CD player
- Max. Power Output MOSFET 50W x 4
- Tuner AM, FM
- WMA/MP3/WAV playback via USB
- Other music devices via a front auxiliary input
- Removable Front Panel
- Front Aux-in
- RCA Preout 1 (Rear/Subwoofer)
- Front illuminated USB
- iPod Direct allows you to control your Apple-compatible device directly from your car dashboard.
- Battery Charging
- Android Compatibility
- Best Stations Memory (BSM)
- Auto/Manual Frequency Search
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)